Thursday, February 26 - 5:00-6:00

Host: Bob McCown
Co-Host: Jim Kelley

Got a comment to provide my feedback instead of a full summary of the show. Will try that today.

The comments on Phoenix relocating can't help but make me look at how Bettman saved the Sens. In the late-90s (or so), the financial problems the Sens were having were massive. I am convinced that if it weren't for Bettman, the Sens would be gone. Doesn't mean I love the man, but his stubborness allowed only for a guy like Melnyk to come forward as opposed to a Balsille-wannabe shipping this town out of town. That in addition to the Sens competitiveness at the same time really ensured that this team will be in Ottawa for the long haul (or at least until Melnyk runs out of cash - Sens fans, repeat after me - GO ECONOMY GO!!!)

Some more discussion on Tiger Woods returning and how the marketing is really amped . Here are the commercials the Boys were talking about:

No comments:

Post a Comment