2/8/10 - 200 posts later...hiatus and a possible change of format...

This is post #200 here at Prime Time Sports Review.

As you have probably seen around here lately, updates are becoming like Toronto Maple Leaf playoff appearance - few and far between!! Truthfully, the extra 4-5 hour broadcast has caused a bit of a disruption with the personal routine (whoever thought more McCown would be a bad thing?!?!) That in addition to a new workout routine have really played havoc with me listening to PTS as religiously as I have in the past. Although I still end up hearing the vast majority of the shows a week, it's difficult to keep up!

We will be on hiatus here at Prime Time Sports Review until the Olympics are over, failing some incredible McCown/PTS news. We are also evaluating whether or not to go to a weekly format to review Prime Time Sports. As always, feel free to email us if you are interested in guest blogging regarding anything surrounding Bob McCown or Prime Time Sports. ...also, feel free to comment at anytime about anything!

Before I sign off for the next few weeks, I wanted to offer my deepest condolences to the Burke family on the loss of their son Brendan. Amazing story between Brian and Brendan appeared in an ESPN article this past December. It is absolutely recommended reading for all parents and young adults.

As much as I despise the leafs, Burke has my deep respect even more so since the article was written - I blogged about it last year.

In the meantime, check out our friends at Total PTS. Some awesome inside info for you that you'd otherwise never here! Amazing job by them to let you "inside" PTS.

Signing off...(for now!)

1 comment:

  1. Hi I appreciate all the work you put into this site... The weekly idea is a good one! The main thing is that you have an update schedule and you more or less stick to it... so that we know what to expect!

    ReplyDelete