Prime Time Sports with Bob McCown: Monday, March 30, 2009

Host: Bob McCown
Round Table: Jim Kelley, Doug Smith

"Winning games after you have been eliminated from the playoffs, masks the warts that got you eliminated in the first place"…sound familiar Sens fans?? It's like Bob McCown was speaking directly to us, eh?

Basketball and Chris Bosh - still to far to think about whether he'll be staying.

Tiger Woods - the best, and no one touches him, past, present or future.

Japan/China baseball > American baseball - I think I have to download Japan/China playing in order to see if this is true.

Emails I've been getting at bobcat_idol@hotmail.com:
"Great site…have you heard/seen fadoo? What do you think about it?"
I think "Fadoo.ca" is a work in progress. It's frustrating not to be able to discuss Prime Time Sports on it. Other than Bob McCown's opinion, the other posters haven't intrigued me in the least

"Will you keep this site up now that the Fadoo is on?"
Not sure. We'll see.

"Why did you take the comments off?"
Should I keep them on?

Keep the emails coming at bobcat_idol@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment